Friday, July 1, 2011

Heat and Exhaustion

We're trying to finish trim work up and get things ready for painting.

I really wanted things to be different and have style, character, and "be ours."
I requested that The Hubs put some paneling up in the dining nook.

We've been sanding edges in preparation for paint.

He routes the edges of the casing to prevent it from getting chipped too easily if it was a perfect right angle.  I would go back through and round over all of the edges.

Each day we try to get here early before the heat really hits.
Unfortunately, there is too much to do and not enough time, so we work through it.
Can I just say, it's hot! 

Here's a glimpse of the roof- it's shingled!
They are getting ready to install the hardy board on the exterior.

I had a dream- more like a vision- of me being hospitalized from exhaustion at this point.  I told The Hubs about it and all he said was, "No, you can't leave me yet.  We still have so much to do."
That pretty much sums up how it's going- NO REST FOR THE WEARY!

No comments: