Friday, July 29, 2011

LIGHTS!

I've been looking forward to this day for a LONG time!
Well, this is one of a few days that I've been looking forward to!
The electrician came and installed our lights!
I was crazy and didn't go with the light guy that the builder suggested.  I chose to research all of my own lights and had them ordered and delivered to the house.
Surprisingly, this part of the home-building-process was really stressful for me.  I wanted them to be perfect!  I wanted them to be different and show my style.
It took a lot of time, energy, and research.
I LOVE THEM!
Here's a peek at them:

I wanted the porch light to hang.  There I go- shakin' things up!
Crazy, right??
But it might just be my favorite!
I like this light a lot, but not sure I love where it is placed.  We'll see.  It might move somewhere else in the house.
And these pendants- Oh man.  Aren't they divine?
I've wanted these for YEARS!
I went with a simple drum light for the dining nook.  
I didn't want to take away from the pendants because those are the focus of the room.  
The boys bathroom and then the master has the same- just bigger.

1 comment:

Clark's said...

Picking out all the lights was one of my favorites! Stressful for you, but fun for me!!