Saturday, August 6, 2011

Delirious

We are all very unstable at this point.
I'm not kidding.
The Hubs was delirious and not making sense tonight.
And we are all on the verge of collapsing.
It could possibly be related to the lacquer fumes, although I'm pretty positive that pure exhaustion is the culprit.

We brought all of the appliances over so they can install them.  That means we are on crunch time (again) to wrap up any additional things that need to be done, fixed, etc. before they are put in.  
 Wait- what is this?  Taping off the railing again?  You've got to be kidding.  How many times have we done this?
 I never want to see another roll of blue tape again.
I'm sure my Bro-In-Law and Dad agree!
 Being the perfectionist husband that he is, he wanted to re-spray the crown after it was installed so that all of the edges and nail/pin holes are covered.
 This is how we roll... doing things and then re-doing things... over and over again.
I will probably still love this railing in the future, but it's very hard to even like it right now!
All of these pictures are taken at 11:04 PM.  And we still have A LOT to do tonight.

No comments: